From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2012 project ideas
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:56:49 GMT
I found one idea for Photark by Luciano on
Hybrid HTML5 Mobile Application using Apache Cordova (a.k.a PhoneGap)

I also have an idea of developing a metadata model for photos.
As Photark means Photo Archive it needs a proper way to manage photos by
structurally maintaining the meta information of the photos, such as when
and where the photo was taken, people in the photo and the x,y coordination
of there positions, tags, description (in different locals), etc.
This meta info should not only be collected per photos but also for album
collections and correlations among photos
I believe by building a metadata model that capture all these information
we will be able to develop attractive applications

Regards,
Suho