From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: Progress of UI support for remote album subscription with new local jcr structure in trunk
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:06:13 GMT
 I think at the time of subscribe what you are doing is going through all
the images for album and adding to jcr right ?
Are you storing meta data of images also in the jcr?I am thinking of doing
lazy fetching of images
I mean instead of fetching images at the time of subscribe just save the
album url at the time of subscribe
and when anyone view the remote album from the gallery..we should fetch the
meta-data of image  and cache it into the JCR.
it make a bit complicated but improves the user experience.later on any way
we have to add the sync feature
so your idea is also good and it work.but suppose if an album has 1000
images..it would make bad experience if  user have to wait after clicking
subscribing to albums.