From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google App Engine
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 01:51:10 GMT
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Stuart Johnson <stuart@stu.org.uk> wrote:
>  I have pictures stored in a Google AppEngine BlobStore, and I am looking
> for a simple photo gallery application.
>
> I just found PhotArk and searching the mailing list there is mention of it
> running in AppEngine.  Are there details on how to do this?

Hey Stuart

   We support deploying PhotArk in Google AppEngine, and we seem to be
a good option for you. We still need to add a small adapter to read
from the blob store, but other then that, we should be able to be your
GAE Gallery. Would you feel comfortable helping us write the "blob
store" adapter ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende