From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Support
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:21:11 GMT
On 16 April 2010 23:44, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah
> <suhothayan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 16 April 2010 18:49, Avdhesh Yadav <avd@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> hum...Please attach the test cases so that others can look into this
> issue.
> >>

> >> hi,
> >
> > this is a sample one to check whether that Galley is being displayed.
> >

> So, how about using base class where you have all necessary testes
> defined, and then a Test Case for each browser, where you actual setup
> the htmlUnit for a given browser ?
>
> Something along the lines of the structure below :
>
> Class BaseBrowserTest {
>
>   protected static WebClient webClient;
>
>   @Test
>   public void testGallery() {
>  }
>
>   @Test
>   public void testAlbum() {
>
>   }
>
>   @Test
>   public void testAdmin() {
>
>   }

> }
>

> Class Firefox3BrowserTest {
>
>   @BeforeClass
>   public static void setup() {
>       webClient = new WebClient(BrowserVersion.FIREFOX_3);
>  }
>
> }
>

> As for how you are testing, I guess we might want to check if some of
> the dynamic content has also been loaded (e.g thumbnails for albums, a
> image for a album, etc) as this is what tend to fail when a backend
> service is not working properly.
>
> Thanks for the help,
 yes you are right, i have written test tor some dynamic constant as well,
I only sent the above code since the error is even occurring at the static
stage (even before looking in to dynamic contant).
I have not finished all the test cases, after finishing them and modifying
according to the proper format you have suggested. i'll send them to the ML

Regards
Suho