From Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <suhotha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The proposal on Integrating OpenID with PhotArk
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 07:03:33 GMT
hi,

When I was editing my proposal I have accidentally clicked on the  withdraw
proposal button and I couldn't submit that proposal back again, so I have
written the same proposal again and I have now submitted that.
Since no mentor have given comments on that I dont think that will be your
problem.
please be kind enough to uses this proposal when you are commenting and for
the ranking purpose.

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/suhothayan/t127070927300

Sorry for the trouble.
thank you