From "avdhesh .java" <avdhesh.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone PhotArk and duplicate UI resources
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:29:08 GMT
As per my Understanding we will have same UI for all versions(google apps
engine ,  JCR).What differs is the underline implementations (filesystem
based for google engine and JCR based)..We already have seperate project for
the implementation part..

We already have  photark-webapps version for photark UI.

we can Integrate maven-junction-plugin with the photark-embedded
pom.xml.Byusing link goal of this plugin we can have photark ui
resources avble for
the photark-embedded project..

http://pyx4j.com/pyx4j-maven-plugins/maven-junction-plugin/introduction.html

Regards
Avdhesh

--
Thanks,
Avdhesh

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The
question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is
left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the
reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. (A discussion
of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this
article.)