From "avdhesh .java" <avdhesh.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying PhotArk WebApp to Google AppEngine
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:25:30 GMT
Hi,

i tried to deploy tuscany on google apps. i have used tuscany 1.5.
I got following execption
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.naming.InitialContext is a restricted
class. Please see the Google  App Engine developer's guide for more details.
After investigation i found that

getContributionRoot() of class WebAppServletHost use the
javax.naming.InitialContext which is a restricted class .
tuscany 1.5.1 also have same problem..

Next i search google and found that it is possible to  successfully deploy
Tuscany on google apps..but that is by using Tuscany 2.x version...which is
not yet a GA release.

To deploy photark on google apps either use tuscany 2.x...or fix the problem
in tuscany 1.x...release..

Thanks,
Avdhesh

--
Thanks,
Avdhesh

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The
question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is
left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the
reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. (A discussion
of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this
article.)