From "avdhesh .java" <avdhesh.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PhotArk UI
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 04:50:44 GMT
Hi,

Copying all the dojo and dijit files in photark repo is not a  good idea.I
agree with you...
I prefer second option simply reference Dojo via a public CDN.
I suggest to check-in the build-dojo.xml so thay any developer
in development environment can use dojo files locally without connecting to
internet.

Regards
Avdhesh.