From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PhotArk UI
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 03:20:31 GMT
On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 8:50 PM, avdhesh .java <avdhesh.java@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Copying all the dojo and dijit files in photark repo is not a  good idea.I
> agree with you...
> I prefer second option simply reference Dojo via a public CDN.
> I suggest to check-in the build-dojo.xml so thay any developer
> in development environment can use dojo files locally without connecting to
> internet.
>
> Regards
> Avdhesh.

Agree with both... so how about to do the following :

- Use the dojo ant script to unpack dojo from local maven repo and
only make it as part of the built war file ?

This would avoid having dojo available as part of PhotArk SVN, and
also allow developers to use PhotArk offline, where access to CDN
might not be available... (btw, this is how we do in Tuscany)....

Thoughts ? If people are ok I can modify this easily....

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende