From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GalleryTestCase failing
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 07:32:08 GMT
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 9:36 PM, avdhesh .java <avdhesh.java@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think we should read album based on when the album was created..
> I have started looking into the source code...once i grasp the code...i will
> take one of the jira issues and try to submit patch...

Great, any think I could help or any questions, please let me know.

> photark is based on Apache Tuscany and jcr(java content repository)..i think
> i have to look these frameworks first...

We are not currently really using jcr, and tuscany is used basically
to expose the gallery/album pojo as services utilizing a json-rpc
binding, so, although it's good to know Tuscany, you should be able to
make some progress without much knowledge of it.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende