Thanks Valentin for the assurance. Yes, totally understandable on the bugs part. Just wanted to make sure that we picked the right framework for our usecase.

Thanks,
Murthy.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 1:55 AM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Murthy,

>From what I grasped from your previous posts, Ignite definitely fits your
use case, and I'm not aware of any other products that provide Java, .NET
and C++ support at the same time.

.NET and especially C++ support are comparatively new features of Ignite, so
bugs and usability issues are possible of course, but we're continuously
working on improving this.

-Val