ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Error starting c++ client node using 1.6
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2016 15:43:33 GMT
Start your java server node setting up BinaryConfiguration in a way that C++ and Java nodes
can co-exist together

BinaryConfiguration bCfg = new BinaryConfiguration();

bCfg.setCompactFooter(false);
bCfg.setNameMapper(new BinaryBasicNameMapper(true));
bCfg.setIdMapper(new BinaryBasicIdMapper(true));

igniteCfg.setBinaryConfiguration(bCfg);

//start Ignite server node.

If you use Spring xml config for the java server node then you can easily map the Java code
above to XML.

—
Denis

> On Apr 30, 2016, at 9:37 PM, Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksatya@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In looking closely at the error:
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Local node's binary configuration
is not equal to remote node's binary configuration [locNodeId=a210c5ba-9c22-4c95-8764-f475fe1498fb,
rmtNodeId=15796c03-7fd9-426d-af18-deb8d80fc786, locBinaryCfg={globIdMapper=org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryBasicIdMapper,
compactFooter=false, globSerializer=null}, rmtBinaryCfg={globIdMapper=null, compactFooter=false,
globSerializer=null}]

> globIdMapper is different between local and remote. Probably that is the error Ignite
is complaining about. Any idea how to bypass this setting?

> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksatya@gmail.com <mailto:ksatya@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hello Igor,
>      As I was not able to get past the error with missing dynamic link library by running
my c++ application, I took a different approach.

> My java server node is started that loaded entries from a SQL Server table into cache.
Then I tried running ignite.exe creating by building c++ binaries passing in the spring config
that I used to start my java server node and am running into the below error:

> [19:23:19,228][SEVERE][main][IgniteKernal] Failed to start manager: GridManagerAdapter
[enabled=true, name=o.a.i.i.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager]
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to start SPI: TcpDiscoverySpi
[addrRslvr=null, sockTimeout=5000, ackTimeout=5000, reconCnt=10, maxAckTimeout=600000, forceSrvMode=false,
clientReconnectDisabled=false]
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.GridManagerAdapter.startSpi(GridManagerAdapter.java:258)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager.start(GridDiscoveryManager.java:675)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.startManager(IgniteKernal.java:1523)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.start(IgniteKernal.java:893)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1736)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start(IgnitionEx.java:1589)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1042)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:569)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:516)
>         at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:322)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractBootstrap.start(PlatformAbstractBootstrap.java:36)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformIgnition.start(PlatformIgnition.java:72)
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Local node's binary configuration
is not equal to remote node's binary configuration [locNodeId=a210c5ba-9c22-4c95-8764-f475fe1498fb,
rmtNodeId=15796c03-7fd9-426d-af18-deb8d80fc786, locBinaryCfg={globIdMapper=org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryBasicIdMapper,
compactFooter=false, globSerializer=null}, rmtBinaryCfg={globIdMapper=null, compactFooter=false,
globSerializer=null}]
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi.checkFailedError(TcpDiscoverySpi.java:1643)
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl.joinTopology(ServerImpl.java:884)
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl.spiStart(ServerImpl.java:333)
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi.spiStart(TcpDiscoverySpi.java:1831)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.GridManagerAdapter.startSpi(GridManagerAdapter.java:255)
>         ... 11 more
> [19:23:19,311][SEVERE][main][IgniteKernal] Got exception while starting (will rollback
startup routine).
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to start manager: GridManagerAdapter
[enabled=true, name=org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager]
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.startManager(IgniteKernal.java:1528)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.start(IgniteKernal.java:893)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1736)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start(IgnitionEx.java:1589)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1042)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:569)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:516)
>         at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:322)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractBootstrap.start(PlatformAbstractBootstrap.java:36)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformIgnition.start(PlatformIgnition.java:72)
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to start SPI: TcpDiscoverySpi
[addrRslvr=null, sockTimeout=5000, ackTimeout=5000, reconCnt=10, maxAckTimeout=600000, forceSrvMode=false,
clientReconnectDisabled=false]
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.GridManagerAdapter.startSpi(GridManagerAdapter.java:258)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager.start(GridDiscoveryManager.java:675)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.startManager(IgniteKernal.java:1523)
>         ... 9 more
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Local node's binary configuration
is not equal to remote node's binary configuration [locNodeId=a210c5ba-9c22-4c95-8764-f475fe1498fb,
rmtNodeId=15796c03-7fd9-426d-af18-deb8d80fc786, locBinaryCfg={globIdMapper=org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryBasicIdMapper,
compactFooter=false, globSerializer=null}, rmtBinaryCfg={globIdMapper=null, compactFooter=false,
globSerializer=null}]
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi.checkFailedError(TcpDiscoverySpi.java:1643)
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl.joinTopology(ServerImpl.java:884)
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl.spiStart(ServerImpl.java:333)
>         at org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi.spiStart(TcpDiscoverySpi.java:1831)
>         at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.GridManagerAdapter.startSpi(GridManagerAdapter.java:255)
>
> Can you please help...
>
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksatya@gmail.com <mailto:ksatya@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> I cleaned up 1.6 libraries and tried to build my c++ project and got the link error.
That's a good sign. I went ahead, built the 1.6 libraries and them my c++ project. But now
when I am trying to run it, getting the below error:

> [...]
wrote:
> These are the steps I have taken:
>
> 1. Downloaded 1.6 binary from Jenkins build - https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/
<https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/>
> 2. Updated my IGNITE_HOME variable to point to 1.6
> <image.png>
> 3. Opened  ignite.sln in apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT-bin\platforms\cpp\project\vs
folder and built the solution.
> 4. In my sample c++ solution I have the below settings at the project level
> <image.png>
> <image.png>
>
> Below is my Cache Config:
> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans <http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans>"
>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>"
>        xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util <http://www.springframework.org/schema/util>"
>        xsi:schemaLocation="
>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans <http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans>
>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd <http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd>
>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/util <http://www.springframework.org/schema/util>
>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd <http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd>">
>     <bean id="grid.cfg" class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
>         <!-- Set to true to enable distributed class loading for examples, default
is false. -->

> 		<property name="clientMode" value="true"/>
>         <property name="cacheConfiguration">
>             <list>
>                 <!--
>                     Partitioned cache example configuration with binary objects enabled.
>                     Used in .NET example that is available only in enterprise edition.
>                 -->
>                 <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
> 					<property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
>                     <property name="backups" value="1"/>
>                 </bean>
>
>                 <!--
>                     Partitioned cache example configuration.
>                     Used in .NET cache store example that is available only in enterprise
edition.
>                 -->
> 				<!--
>                 <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
>                     <property name="name" value="tx"/>
>                     <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>
>                     <property name="backups" value="1"/>
>                 </bean>
> 				-->
>             </list>
>         </property>
>
>         <!-- Explicitly configure TCP discovery SPI to provide list of initial nodes.
-->
>         <property name="discoverySpi">
>             <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
>                 <property name="ipFinder">
>                     <!--
>                         Ignite provides several options for automatic discovery that
can be used
>                         instead os static IP based discovery.
>                     -->
>                     <!-- Uncomment static IP finder to enable static-based discovery
of initial nodes. -->
>                     <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
>                     <!-- <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">
-->
>                         <property name="addresses">
>                             <list>
>                                 <!-- In distributed environment, replace with actual
host IP address. -->
>                                 <value>127.0.0.1:47500..47501</value>
>                             </list>
>                         </property>
>                     </bean>
>                 </property>
>             </bean>
>         </property>
>     </bean>
> </beans>
>
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com <mailto:isapego@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
> It seems like you are trying to use client node binary from Ignite 1.5 for
> Ignite 1.6. You should build client node binary for the 1.6 instead to use
> with Ignite 1.6 as they are not cross-compatible.
>
> Best Regards,
> Igor
>
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Igor Sapego <isapego@gridgain.com <mailto:isapego@gridgain.com>>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where have you got your C++ client node binary from?
>
> Best Regards,
> Igor
>
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksatya@gmail.com <mailto:ksatya@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I downloaded the latest 1.6 binary from latest builds. I am trying to start a node
from c++ and getting the below error.