ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Host Arrays in C++ API
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:36:00 GMT
Hi Arthi,

Host arrays is not something that we have planned for the nearest
release. However, I have reproduced and investigated the issue
that you have provided and it is very likely that we are going to
optimize cursor operations in the nearest future which should
fasten your code a lot. You can track the corresponding ticket [1].

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2946.

Best Regards,
Igor