ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Error starting c++ client node using 1.6
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:14:59 GMT
It seems like you link with the outdated version of the ignite.common.dll.
Your library path seems to be correct though. Try checking your
configuration
more thoughtfully.

Also, if you have changed your environment variable maybe it makes sense
to restart VS if you didn't do that so it can pick up environment changes.

You may want to try to clean 1.6 libraries just to see if your project will
give
you an error when you are trying to build it (there should be linking error
if you
are linking with the right libraries).

Please tell if anything of that will help.

Best Regards,
Igor

>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/