ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: SQLServer Persistence Store Error
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:40:44 GMT
Hi Satya,

"*Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the
operation or the server is not responding.*"
This is an SQL exception. Please make sure that your entity connection
works.
You can set a breakpoint on the first line of LoadCache method, step over
your code and see what happens. Or wrap it in try-catch block.

Meanwhile, looks like cache store error messages are not very informative.
I've added a Jira ticket, we'll fix it shortly:

Thank you,

Pavel