ignite-user mailing list archives

From Murthy Kakarlamudi <ksa...@gmail.com>
Subject SQLServer Persistence Store Error
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 15:49:27 GMT
Hi,
   In my .NET application, I have an underlying SQL Server DB that I am
planning to access using Ignite Persistence feature. I was following the
StoreExample provided in the examples and created the ignite configuration
accordingly.

<property name="cacheConfiguration">
        <list>
          <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
            <property name="writeThrough" value="true"/>
            <property name="readThrough" value="true"/>
            <property name="cacheStoreFactory">
              <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.platform.dotnet.PlatformDotNetCacheStoreFactory">
                <property name="typeName" value="MyIgnite.SQLServerStore,
MyIgnite"/>
              </bean>
            </property>
          </bean>
        </list>
      </property>

My SQLServerStore which is part of MyIgnite dll is as below. I am using
EntityFramework as ORM to access underlying SQLServer.

class SQLServerStore : CacheStoreAdapter
    {
        private TestEntities entities;
        public SQLServerStore()
        {
            entities = new TestEntities();
        }

        /// <summary>
        /// Loads all values from underlying persistent storage.
        /// This method gets called as a result of <see
cref="ICache{TK,TV}.LoadCache"/> call.
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="act">Action that loads a cache entry.</param>
        /// <param name="args">Optional arguments.</param>
        public override void LoadCache(Action<object, object> act, params
object[] args)
        {
            var personDetailsList = entities.PersonDetails;
            // Iterate over whole underlying store and call act on each
entry to load it into the cache.
            foreach (personDetail entry in personDetailsList)
            {
                act(entry.personD, entry);
            }

        }
}

Whwn I try to run the above, I am getting the below error.

Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException was unhandled
  HResult=-2146233088
  Message=Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  Source=Apache.Ignite.Core
  StackTrace:
       at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.UnmanagedCallbacks.Error(Void*
target, Int32 errType, SByte* errClsChars, Int32 errClsCharsLen, SByte*
errMsgChars, Int32 errMsgCharsLen, Void* errData, Int32 errDataLen)
       at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.IgniteJniNativeMethods.IgnitionStart(Void*
ctx, SByte* cfgPath, SByte* gridName, Int32 factoryId, Int64 dataPtr)
       at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.UnmanagedUtils.IgnitionStart(UnmanagedContext
ctx, String cfgPath, String gridName, Boolean clientMode)
       at Apache.Ignite.Core.Ignition.Start(IgniteConfiguration cfg)
       at MyIgniteConsole.Program.Main(String[] args) in
C:\Data\Professional\dotnet\workspace\MyIgnite\MyIgniteConsole\Program.cs:line
21
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly,
String[] args)
       at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence
assemblySecurity, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  InnerException:

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Satya.