ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tolga Kavukcu <kavukcu.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running a query in only current nodes partitions
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:11:18 GMT
Hi Denis,

Thanks for the answer.

Better if i provide more detail to get a point . Lets say i have cache1 and
cache2.

- I would like to run a query on cache1. Than i should check if key exists
or not in cache2 than i will execute some logic.

I need to make sure that keys are owned by queried node so that i could
check properly if key exists in cache or not .(This can be achieved by
ScanQuery by setting partition and setLocal=true)

So if i use sql query my query would be like ;

SqlQuery sql = new SqlQuery(Person.class, "salary > ?");

I only apply one rule over one field.

But! there is no setPartition() method in SqlQuery. Please correct me if am
wrong.

Thats why i use ScanQuery to itearte over cache and apply my rule.

I will try multi-thread approach, it could speed up think. Also i would be
happy if you can suggest a faster alternative way.

Thanks.