ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject Re: Affinity Collocation - Using CacheKeyConfiguration - Multiple fields
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 02:53:31 GMT
Hi Alexey,

To eloborate, I have two classes, each has a unique identifier, and also two
fields - field A and field b.  I join the two classes in SQL queries based
on field A and field B. The two caches (of the two classes) are partitioned.
I want to ensure entries with the same values of field A and field B from
the caches reside in the same node to get faster SQL runs.

Possible?

Thanks,
Arthi