Hello Jehanzeb,

Thanks for your quick response and very helpful tips!

After debugging with Profiler, I found that the return record set have some wrong aliases that have been mapped in resultMap. That’s why iBatis return the error. After modify the aliases, the store procedure is running properly.

Thanks again

Regards,

Min Hui