ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "汪彬彬" <bbw...@longtop.com>
Subject Re: Re: Problem with form IDao Inherited a New DAO Interface
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:51:59 GMT
Brian Kierstead
   Thanks for your reply.
   But I aleady add tags in my dao.config file。Like this:
   <daoFactory>
      <dao interface="DAL.IDAO.IBaseDao, DAL"
           implementation="DAL.MapperDAO.BaseMapperDao"/>

      <dao interface="DAL.IDAO.IFlowDAO, DAL"
           implementation="DAL.MapperDAO.FlowMapDao"/>
   </daoFactory>

======= 2006-09-15 22:36:27 =======

>You are probably missing the interface and implementation tags in your
>dao.config file for Flow.
>
>Brian
>
>汪彬彬 wrote:
>> Hi,
>>   i have two interface:IBaseDao, IFlowDao. IFlowDao inherited from IBaseDao.
>>   IBaseDao have a method, named QueryForObjectByID(string id). class BaseMapperDao
implement interface IBaseDao and interface IDao。FlowMapDao inherited from BaseMapperDao
and implement IFlowDao。The class
>> diagram is:
>>
>> 	IBaseDao<|-- IFlowDao
>> 	IBaseDao,IDao <|-- BaseMapperDao
>> 	BaseMapperDao,IFlowDao <|--	FlowMapDao。
>>
>> But,i have a Exception:
>> 	Method 'QueryForObjectByID' in type 'ProxyInterfaceMapperDAOBaseMapperDao_IBaseDao_IDao_ISerializable'
from assembly 'DynamicAssemblyProxyGen, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f362209d9bee91d8'
does not have an implementation.

>> I have write QueryForObjectById in class BaseMapperDao.
>> I don't know how to resolve the exception.Please Help me ,thanks.

        致
礼!

        汪彬彬
        bbwang@longtop.com