ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Min Hui" <min...@dayamega.com>
Subject RE: PostgreSQL 8.1
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:14:13 GMT

Hello all,

Regarding the PostgreSQL, I have tried with simple query but got this error:

An unhandled exception of type
'IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException' occurred in
ibatisnet.datamapper.dll

Additional information:

- The error occurred while loading Providers.

- initialize provider

- Check the Npgsql.

Here are the config files:

Providers.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<providers>

            <clear/>

            <provider

                        name="Npgsql"

                        enabled="true"

                        assemblyName="Npgsql, Version=0.6.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5d8b90d52f46fda7"

                        connectionClass="Npgsql.NpgsqlConnection"

                        commandClass="Npgsql.NpgsqlCommand"

                        parameterClass="Npgsql.NpgsqlParameter"

                        parameterDbTypeClass="System.Data.DbType"

                        parameterDbTypeProperty="DbType"

                        dataAdapterClass="Npgsql.NpgsqlDataAdapter"

                        commandBuilderClass="Npgsql.NpgsqlCommandBuilder"

                        usePositionalParameters = "false"

                        useParameterPrefixInSql = "true"

                        useParameterPrefixInParameter = "true"

                        parameterPrefix=":"

            />

</providers>

Sqlmap.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<sqlMapConfig xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

            xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="SqlMapConfig.xsd">

            <settings>

                        <setting useStatementNamespaces="false"/>

                        <setting cacheModelsEnabled="true"/>

            </settings>

            <!-- ==== SqlClient configuration =========      -->

            <!-- Optional ( default ) -->

            <!-- Rem : If used with a Dao it will be ignored -->

            <database>

                        <provider name="Npgsql"/>

                        <dataSource name="iBatisTest1"
connectionString="Server=localhost;Port=5432;User
Id=sa;Password=123;Database=mydb"/>

            </database>

            <sqlMaps>

                        <sqlMap resource="Maps/Person.xml"/>

            </sqlMaps>

</sqlMapConfig>

Please let me know if I missed anything or do we need to add the Npgsql.dll
to project's references?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Min Hui