ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Choi, Brian" <bc...@firstam.com>
Subject Auditing capabilities on top of IBatis
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:18:46 GMT

Any new information about this topic?

I am doing exactly same thing. Instead of custom factory I am using
Spring.net.

I need to intercept IBatis right after object is returned (make object
under Spring control)

Brian Choi

RE: Auditing capabilities on top of IBatis

Rogelio Baucells
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:39:14 -0700

Hi Gilles,

Yes I looked at that part of the code in DomSqlMapBuilder but there is

no way to set the custom IObjectFactory without modifying the IBatis

provided code. If you look at the IObjectFactory instance creation it

does not use the property at all:

if (_objectFactory == null)

{

        _objectFactory = new ...

}

And later in the SqlMap creation:

_configScope.SqlMapper = new SqlMapper(_objectFactory, accessorFactory);

As I said before there is no way to plug your custom IObjectFactory

without modifying the IBatis code.

Thanks,

RJB