ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone have ConfigureAndWatch working?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:54:02 GMT
Sweet, thanks for the response...

I realize this that 1.5.1 is up for a vote already, but this is BIG
issue for whether my company will continue to use ibatis, any chance
this can be part of this release?  Or a small patch to the 1.5.1 code.
 I have to build from source anyway.  I love this library!

Thanks again for the response.

Mike