ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Does anyone have ConfigureAndWatch working?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:15:05 GMT
I have had an message out here for months with no answer. I need to
know if anyone has builder.ConfigureAndWatch working.

I am currently using 1.3 source compiled with framework 2.0.  I am
working mainly with ASP.Net websites, but have processes using SqlMaps
as well.  I make a change to the sqlmap files and/or the sqlmapconfig
files and the reload does not take place.

I can't change from framework 2.0, but would try updating to the
latest code if someone would confirm they have this working.

Thanks
Mike