ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Brian Kierstead <br...@fluidmedia.com>
Subject Re: Problem with form IDao Inherited a New DAO Interface
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:59:21 GMT
<head>
</head>
Do you need to have the assembly named for the implementation as well?<br>
Like this:<br>
<pre wrap="">      &lt;dao interface="DAL.IDAO.IBaseDao, DAL"

      &lt;dao interface="DAL.IDAO.IFlowDAO, DAL"
</pre>
Brian<br>
汪彬彬 wrote:
 cite="midMAILLONGTOP1EW6sStw00005d87@maillongtop1.LONGTOP.COM"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Brian Kierstead
   Thanks for your reply.
   But I aleady add tags in my dao.config file。Like this:
   &lt;daoFactory&gt;
      &lt;dao interface="DAL.IDAO.IBaseDao, DAL"
           implementation="DAL.MapperDAO.BaseMapperDao"/&gt;

      &lt;dao interface="DAL.IDAO.IFlowDAO, DAL"
           implementation="DAL.MapperDAO.FlowMapDao"/&gt;
   &lt;/daoFactory&gt;

======= 2006-09-15 22:36:27 =======

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">You are probably missing the interface and implementation tags in your
dao.config file for Flow.

Brian

汪彬彬 wrote:
    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Hi,
  i have two interface:IBaseDao, IFlowDao. IFlowDao inherited from IBaseDao.
  IBaseDao have a method, named QueryForObjectByID(string id). class BaseMapperDao implement
interface IBaseDao and interface IDao。FlowMapDao inherited from BaseMapperDao and implement
IFlowDao。The class
diagram is:

	IBaseDao&lt;|-- IFlowDao
	IBaseDao,IDao &lt;|-- BaseMapperDao
	BaseMapperDao,IFlowDao &lt;|--	FlowMapDao。

But,i have a Exception:
	Method 'QueryForObjectByID' in type 'ProxyInterfaceMapperDAOBaseMapperDao_IBaseDao_IDao_ISerializable'
from assembly 'DynamicAssemblyProxyGen, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f362209d9bee91d8'
does not have an implementation.

I have write QueryForObjectById in class BaseMapperDao.
I don't know how to resolve the exception.Please Help me ,thanks.

      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->