ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Brian Kierstead <br...@fluidmedia.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Generic IList as return type.
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:00:29 GMT
Hi everyone,

I posted this before, but I don't see it in the archive so maybe it
didn't post - if it did, I apologize for doubling up.

I need to integrate 2 databases into my current application - sql server
2005 and ingres II.

Have any of your set this up before?  What is the best way to configure
iBatis to handle this?
I'm using a tiered architecture similar to that in the NPetShop
application.  To what layer should the change go - Persistence and
Service or just Persistence?
Or can the dao.config and sqlMap.config manage all the necessary
connections on their own?

Thanks,
Brian