ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Min Hui" <min...@dayamega.com>
Subject Sample DataMapper for MS-SQL Server's stored procedure
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:58:21 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am newbie with iBatis.NET. Currently I am still learning the framework. I
have problem when testing call a store procedure with QueryForList()
function.

I have created the stored procedure named SP_Get_Person that has one
argument @PER_ID int. The sp is just select 1 record based on PER_ID passed.
Here are mapper XML:

<procedure id="SP_GetPerson" parameterMap="spParam"
resultMap="SelectAllResult">

                        SP_Get_Person

</procedure>

.

<parameterMap id="spParam" class="Person">

                        <parameter property="Id" column="PER_ID" />

</parameterMap>

When running the application, I got error: "An unhandled exception of type
System.IndexOutOfRangeException occurred in ibatisnet.datamapper.dll

I am very appreciate for any help

Regards,

Min Hui