I will try to have look this week-end

On 1/25/06, Chad Humphries <chad.humphries@gmail.com> wrote:
I must have missed that file :)  Sorry about the size.

I only touched upon the methods I discussed for the moment.  Since I
can't build a strongly typed version with nant (the build script
issues mentioned earlier) I haven't been able to test it outside of
small test apps and the unit tests.

There is a note in the code about the listClass, basically it ignores
it if you are using the generics version of the QueryForList, instead
returning a List<YourObject>.  I figured for a first pass that makes a
lot more sense.  If the user wants a strongly typed collection of some
other sort, they call the still in place non generic version.

-Chad