We must see how we can incoporated in current version, I think the majority of use still use the .NET v1.1

On 1/20/06, Chad Humphries <chad.humphries@gmail.com> wrote:
I propose that support should be there :)  Anyway, now that wishing on
a star didn't work I'm going to need to dig in a bit and find out some
things about generics under the hood this weekend.  I'll see what I
can piece together for a patch/idea.

-Chad