ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Gray" <jg...@siberra.com>
Subject RE: .NET 2.0 and Generics
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:49:41 GMT
I suspect you'd see that "majority" quickly redefined if ibatis had full
2.0 support. I can vouch for at least one major project that would
already have moved to 2.0 if not for our desire to use ibatis.

Jeremy Gray

________________________________

From: Gilles Bayon [mailto:ibatis.net@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 11:33 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: .NET 2.0 and Generics

We must see how we can incoporated in current version, I think the
majority of use still use the .NET v1.1

On 1/20/06, Chad Humphries <chad.humphries@gmail.com> wrote:

I propose that support should be there :)  Anyway, now that wishing on
a star didn't work I'm going to need to dig in a bit and find out some
things about generics under the hood this weekend.  I'll see what I
can piece together for a patch/idea.

-Chad