ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Brian Kierstead <br...@fluidmedia.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to data access 1.7/data mapper 1.3
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:16:49 GMT

Micheal,

Thanks for the help!  I missed these and that's what was causing my
problems.  As an aside, I had a strange problem when I copy pasted these
lines in from the Changelog.txt file.  Seems there is an unrecognized
character which looks like a " in the VS editor, but throws an error
when parsed!  I fixed it my copying them from VS into notepad, where the
appeared as blocks, and replacing them with ".  Works fine now.