ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Brian Kierstead <br...@fluidmedia.com>
Subject Upgrading to data access 1.7/data mapper 1.3
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:11:27 GMT
I'm trying to upgrade my project to the latest versions of ibatis (both
1.3 beta of the mapper and 1.7 beta of the mapper) using the source code
found on the site (Source Revision 356824).  Has anyone done this already?

I just replaced the my older versions directly, recompiled and ran it.
I don't get any errors in the compiliation, but when I try to retrieve
a  DaoManager using this routine in the DataAccess code, it returns null:

public static DaoManager GetInstance(string contextName)
{
    return (DaoManager) DaoContextMap[contextName];
}

I'm using the same config files that I had before and this routine is
being called with same name.  The DaoContextMap collection appears to be
empty at run-time though, so something is not being loaded for whatever
reason.

I've looked around for a 'to updgrade do this' type of document but
can't find anything.  I hope I'm just missing a simple change to the
configuration.

Thanks,
Brian