ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Nick Riebeek" <Nick.Rieb...@gov.ab.ca>
Subject Using Unary condition elements to add prepended statements without tag text
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:28:27 GMT
Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to get a unary condition tag to
insert prepend text without having any text in the actual unary tag.

I.E.

<select id="Address.Search" resultMap=" Address.SelectResults"
parameterMap=" Address.SearchParameterMap">

SELECT *

      FROM Address

      <dynamic prepend="a INNER JOIN Person p ON a.PersonID =
p.PersonID">

            <isNotNull property="PersonName">

            </isNotNull>

      </dynamic>

I've noticed if I add some text to the isNotNull tag, then the prepended
INNER JOIN statement gets added, without text unfortunately it doesn't.

Thanks.

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and
may contain confidential, personal and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately
if you are not the intended recipients of this communication, and do not copy, distribute,
or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or   destroyed.