ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: .NET 2.0 and Generics
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:13:28 GMT
Thanks for taking a look at this! I don't know a lot about .NET 2.0 (my
company hasn't switched over yet)...is it possible to do something like
this:

 listClass="List<House>"

Did you see other areas that needed worked on? Are the dynamic sql
operators ok the way they are (<iterate>, <isGreaterThan>, etc.)?

I think Generics.patch is so big because it has the log4net.xml file in
it.

--- Chad Humphries <chad.humphries@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok,  the patch is large, so I've uploaded it to my site
> (http://tiredidea.com/files/ibatis-generics.zip).
>
> This file contains:
> -New build of Castle.DynamicProxy for .NET v2.0
> -New Solution/Csproj files for dotnet2
> -New conditional compilation symbol: dotnet2 for dotnet2 projects to
> wrap v2 code from 1.1
> -Modifications to support the new methods listed below, with copies
> of
> certain test cases using generics
>
> What it doesn't contain:
> -Modifications to the build scripts (nant) to support building via
> nant.  I'm not really clear on the build script structure, but it has
> hardcoded paths to nant tasks that I don't have on my machine at the
> moment.

[snip]