ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jason Taylor" <jtay...@escoinst.com>
Subject RE: Error configuring DAO. Cause: Ambiguous match found.
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:17:18 GMT
Hi Ron,

Thanks for the reply.

Below are some more code samples from my stalled project.

If I remove ICompanyDao's 'GetByID' method, (and it's corresponding call in
the CompanyService ), leaving ICompanyDao devoid of any members, everything
seems to work!
The moment I include a method in the ICompanyDao I get the "Error
configuring DAO. Cause: Ambiguous match found" error.

Any input appreciated.

Many thanks

Jason

************************
ICompanyDao:
************************

using System;
// For CompanyVO
using Data.Domain.Source.Directory.Core;

namespace Data.Persistence.Interface.Directory.Core {

	public interface ICompanyDao {

		CompanyVO GetByID( string companyId );

	}
}

************************
CompanyDao
************************

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using IBatisNet.DataAccess.Exceptions;
// For BaseDao
using Data.Persistence.Source.Base;
// For ICompanyDao
using Data.Persistence.Interface.Directory.Core;
// For CompanyVO
using Data.Domain.Source.Directory.Core;

namespace Data.Persistence.Source.Directory.Core {

	public class CompanyDao : BaseDao, ICompanyDao {

		public CompanyVO GetByID( string companyId ) {
			try {
				return ( CompanyVO ) Mapper.QueryForObject(
"Company_GetByID", companyId );
			}
			catch ( DataAccessException ex ) {
				throw new DataAccessException( "Error
executing CompanyDao GetByID( "
					+ companyId + " ). Cause : " +
ex.Message, ex );
			}
		}

	}
}

************************
BaseDao
************************

using System;
using IBatisNet.DataAccess;
using IBatisNet.DataAccess.DaoSessionHandlers;
using IBatisNet.DataAccess.Interfaces;
using IBatisNet.DataMapper;

namespace Data.Persistence.Source.Base {

   public abstract class BaseDao : IDao {

		public SqlMapper Mapper {
			get {
				return GetSqlMapDaoSession( ).SqlMap;
			}
		}

		protected SqlMapDaoSession GetSqlMapDaoSession( ) {
			DaoManager manager = DaoManager.GetInstance( this );
			return ( SqlMapDaoSession ) manager.LocalDaoSession;
		}

   }
}

************************
CompanyService
************************

using System;
using Data.Service.Source.Base;
using Data.Domain.Source.Directory.Core;
using Data.Persistence.Interface.Directory.Core;

namespace Data.Service.Source.Directory.Core {

	public class CompanyService : BaseService {

		private static CompanyService _instance = new
CompanyService( );

		private ICompanyDao _companyDao = null;

		private CompanyService( ) {
			_companyDao = ( ICompanyDao ) _daoManager.GetDao(
typeof( ICompanyDao ) );
		}

		public static CompanyService Instance( ) {
			return _instance;
		}

		public CompanyVO GetByID( string companyId ) {
			CompanyVO companyVo = null;

			_daoManager.OpenConnection( );
			companyVo = _companyDao.GetByID( companyId );
			_daoManager.CloseConnection( );

			return companyVo;
		}

	}
}

************************
dao.config
************************
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<daoConfig xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Schema/DaoConfig.xsd">

	<providers resource="Data.Service/Config/Base/providers.config" />

	<context id="SqlMapperContext">

		<daoSessionHandler id="SqlMap">
			<property name="resource"
value="Data.Service/Config/Base/SqlMap.config" />
		</daoSessionHandler>

		<database>
			<provider name="SqlAnywhere8.0.2" />
			<dataSource
				name="SqlAny8Data"

connectionString="eng=MyServer;dbn=MyDb;uid=MyUid;pwd=MyPwd;links=tcpip"
			/>
		</database>

		<daoFactory>

			<dao
interface="Data.Persistence.Interface.Directory.Core.ICompanyDao,
Data.Persistence"

implementation="Data.Persistence.Source.Directory.Core.CompanyDao,
Data.Persistence" />

		</daoFactory>

	</context>

</daoConfig>