ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "David Marzo" <david.ma...@puzzlet.net>
Subject RE: Strange Bug
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:52:07 GMT
Hi

Too thanks Ron for you  great and quickly reply. (and for Ibatis ;-) )
When I have a second in my work schedule, I try to apply the solution
and test it.

David Marzo

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Ron Grabowski [mailto:rongrabowski@yahoo.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 19 de enero de 2006 6:48
Para: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Strange Bug

http://forum.castleproject.org/posts/list/384.page#1739

Hammett (the author of DynamicProxy) said "Seems that there's a race
condition to create a new proxy type. Try synchrozining the access to
the proxybuilder instance."

I wonder if we need to lock() this code in CachedProxyGenerator.cs:

return base.CreateProxyInstance( proxyType, interceptor, target );

--- David Marzo <david.marzo@puzzlet.net> wrote:

> First of all, sorry by the lack of precision. But i am too lost and
> cant
> build a test case to reproduce the bug.
>
> Randomly i have this exception. Maybe 1 of 15000 request in a asp.net
> web app.
> I suspect its a issue with DynamicProxies. I use this a lot in my xml
> mapping files.
>
> DaoProxy : unable to intercept method name 'FindByQuery',
> cause : Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
> Error
> executing query
> 'Core.HuecoPaginaEvento.LoadAllByHuecosFromPageInDate'
> for list.
> Cause: Duplicate type name within an assembly. at

Puzzlet.XXXX.Persistence.Mapper.SQLServer.BaseSQLMapDao.ExecuteQueryForL
> ist(String statementName, Object parameterObject) in

D:\Desarrollo\Puzzlet\XXXX\Fuentes\XXXXProject\Persistence.Mapper.SQLSer
> ver\Dao\BaseSqlMapDao.cs:line 560 at

Puzzlet.XXXX.Persistence.Mapper.SQLServer.BaseSQLMapDao.FindByQuery(Quer
> y query) in

D:\Desarrollo\Puzzlet\XXXX\Fuentes\XXXXProject\Persistence.Mapper.SQLSer
> ver\Dao\BaseSqlMapDao.cs:line 350 at

Puzzlet.XXXX.Persistence.Mapper.SQLServer.BaseSQLMapDao.FindByQuery(Quer
> y query, String[] fetchGroups) in

[snip]