hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Chan <danny0...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.9.0, release candidate #2
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2021 06:13:39 GMT
It's not a surprise that 0.9 has a longer release process, the Spark SQL
was added and many promotions from the Flink engine. We need more patience
for this release IMO.

Having another minor release like 0.9.1 is a solution but not a good one,
people have much more promise to the major release and it carries
many expectations. If people report the problems during the release
process, just accept it if it is not a big PR/fix, and there are only a few
ones up to now. I would not take too much time.

I know that it has been about 4 months since the last release, but people
want a complete release version not a defective one.

Best,
Danny

Sivabalan <n.siva.b@gmail.com> 于2021年8月22日周日 上午11:50写道: