hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Vinoth Govindarajan <vinoth.govindara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2021 21:02:48 GMT
Hi Pratyaksh,
It would be nice to have the pagination at the top of the page as well, but
unfortunately, it's not an option that we can enable out of the box, the
only way that is possible is to swizzle the blog post component in our
local theme, but when you do that is not recommended and might break future
updates to the blog post component.

Instead, we can increase the number of posts in the left sidebar or do some
other settings
<https://docusaurus.io/docs/next/api/plugins/@docusaurus/plugin-content-blog>
to make it easy for users, wdyt?

```
➜  website git:(asf-site) npm run swizzle @docusaurus/theme-classic
BlogPostPage

> hudi@0.0.0 swizzle
> docusaurus swizzle "@docusaurus/theme-classic" "BlogPostPage"

BlogPostPage is an internal component and has a higher breaking change
probability. If you want to swizzle it, use the "--danger" flag.
```

Best,
Vinoth

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 3:06 PM Raymond Xu <xu.shiyan.raymond@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> > >    static pages, I've updated all the references in the document.
> > >    3. Docusaurus doesn't support a few of the Jekyll features like:
> > >       1. The HTML class attribute should be called className, hence
> > updated
> > >       those.
> > >       2. In some cases, the <span> tag messes up the formatting of the
> > >       content hence got rid of it.
> > >       3. Fixed the broken HTML tags.
> > >       4. For loops got converted to a theme component for the
> powered-by
> > >       page.
> > >       5. keywords should be an array instead of a comma-separated
> string.
> > >    4. Rebuilt the left sidebar and all old docs version sidebar and the
> > >    main dropdown navigation.
> > >    5. Moved around a bunch of files and renamed some to support
> > versioning
> > >    and i18n support.
> > >    6. Most of the classic theme looked good already out of the box,
> > fixed a
> > >    bunch of them in the src/css/custom.css.
> > >    7. Rebuild the home page as a pure js rendered page
> > src/pages/index.js.
> > >    8. Built the footer navigation with all relevant links to improve
> the
> > >    SEO and ease of use and improve the visibility of the inner pages.
> > >    9. Broken the releases page to individual pages, to improve the
> > >    usability and to support the left side bar.
> > >    10. Broken the community page into 3 pages:
> > >       1. Get Involved.
> > >       2. Team.
> > >       3. How to Contribute
> > >    11. Added the code tab support for the quick-start spark guide, the
> > same
> > >    could be easily applied for other pages.
> > >

> > > Please refer to the docusaurus official documentation
> > > <https://docusaurus.io/docs/markdown-features> for adding more
> features
> > > the site.
> > >
> > > This is not the final version, the first step in the process is to
> > migrate
> > > the content as-is with few minor changes to the docusaurus platform,
> then
> > > we can make incremental changes to add more features.
> > >
> > > I'll be adding the search bar in the next iteration.
> > >
> > > These sed one-liners saved the day for me!!
> > >
> > > sed -i '' -E 's/src=("[^"]*")/src={require(\1).default}/g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's/keywords:(.*)$/keywords: [\1]/g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's/<br>/<br\/>/g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's/style=("[^"]*")//g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's/class=("[^"]*")/className=\1/g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.1-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.2-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.3-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.6.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.7.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.8.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > >
> > > find . -name '*.md' -exec sed -i '' '/permalink:/d' {} +
> > >
> > > for filename in *.cn.md; do mv $filename ${filename//cn.md/md}; done

周四上午6:00写道:

> > > hudi.apache.org)
> information
found here