hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Pratyaksh Sharma <pratyaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2021 17:52:40 GMT
Hi Vinoth,

One small feedback. I feel the navigation to newer posts or older posts on
Blog (https://hudi.apache.org/blog) page should be present at the top as
well along with the current bottom position. Right now, one has to scroll
all the way to the bottom to be able to navigate which is hampering user
experience to some extent IMHO.

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021 at 11:47 PM Sivabalan <n.siva.b@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >       content hence got rid of it.
> >       3. Fixed the broken HTML tags.
> >       4. For loops got converted to a theme component for the powered-by
> >       page.
> >       5. keywords should be an array instead of a comma-separated string.
> >    4. Rebuilt the left sidebar and all old docs version sidebar and the
> >    main dropdown navigation.
> >    5. Moved around a bunch of files and renamed some to support
> versioning
> >    and i18n support.
> >    6. Most of the classic theme looked good already out of the box,
> fixed a
> >    bunch of them in the src/css/custom.css.
> >    7. Rebuild the home page as a pure js rendered page
> src/pages/index.js.
> >    8. Built the footer navigation with all relevant links to improve the
> >    SEO and ease of use and improve the visibility of the inner pages.
> >    9. Broken the releases page to individual pages, to improve the
> >    usability and to support the left side bar.
> >    10. Broken the community page into 3 pages:
> >       1. Get Involved.
> >       2. Team.
> >       3. How to Contribute
> >    11. Added the code tab support for the quick-start spark guide, the
> same
> >    could be easily applied for other pages.
> >

> > Please refer to the docusaurus official documentation
> > <https://docusaurus.io/docs/markdown-features> for adding more features
> > the site.
> >
> > This is not the final version, the first step in the process is to
> migrate
> > the content as-is with few minor changes to the docusaurus platform, then
> > we can make incremental changes to add more features.
> >
> > I'll be adding the search bar in the next iteration.
> >
> > These sed one-liners saved the day for me!!
> >
> > sed -i '' -E 's/src=("[^"]*")/src={require(\1).default}/g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's/keywords:(.*)$/keywords: [\1]/g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's/<br>/<br\/>/g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's/style=("[^"]*")//g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's/class=("[^"]*")/className=\1/g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.1-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.2-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.5.3-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.6.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.7.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> > sed -i '' -E 's|/docs/0.8.0-|/docs/|g' *.md
> >
> > find . -name '*.md' -exec sed -i '' '/permalink:/d' {} +
> >
> > for filename in *.cn.md; do mv $filename ${filename//cn.md/md}; done
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Vinoth
> >

> > On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 12:53 AM Vinoth Chandar <vinoth@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > the PR is up! https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/3366
> > > Please review.
> > >
> > > This is truly heroic work, vingov, fixing all the broken links and
> > cleaning
> > > a lot of debt in the jekyll based theme !

周四上午6:00写道: