hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Sivabalan <n.siv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.9.0, release candidate #2
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2021 20:27:57 GMT
We can keep the specific discussion out of this voting thread. Have started
a new thread here
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r3bae7622904b04c7d1fb2ddaf5226e37166d5fbb1721f403b1b04545%40%3Cdev.hudi.apache.org%3E>
continue this discussion. We can keep this thread just for voting. Thanks.

--
Regards,
-Sivabalan