hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Hudi is the data lake platform
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2021 19:57:47 GMT
Expanding to users@ as well.

Hi all,

Since this discussion, I started to pen down a coherent strategy and convey
these ideas via a blog post.
I have also done my own research, talked to (ex)colleagues I respect to get
their take and refine it.

Here's a blog that hopefully explains this vision.

https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/3322

Look forward to your feedback on the PR. We are hoping to land this early
next week, if everyone is aligned.

Thanks
Vinoth