hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to disable the ASF GitHub Bot comments under the issue ticket ?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:57:23 GMT
Hi Danny,

Worth discussing. It was turned on by adding "comment" here.

https://github.com/apache/hudi/blob/master/.asf.yaml#L41

The intention is that all GH activity is reflected once you see a JIRA.
otherwise, one has to keep clicking back and forth.

Maybe open this for discussion and see what everyone thinks?

Thanks
Vinoth