hudi-dev mailing list archives

From 18717838093 <18717838...@126.com>
Subject Re: Welcome New Committers: Pengzhiwei and DannyChan
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2021 23:43:20 GMT
Congratulations! Well deserved!

| |
18717838093

18717838093@126.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

On 07/16/2021 19:50,wangxianghu<wxhjsxz@126.com> wrote:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

2021年7月16日 下午6:52,vino yang <vinoyang@apache.org> 写道:

Congratulation to both of you! Well deserved!

Best,
Vino

leesf <leesf0315@gmail.com <mailto:leesf0315@gmail.com>> 于2021年7月16日周五
下午6:38写道:
Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating our newest committers Pengzhiwei and DannyChan.

Pengzhiwei has been a consistent contributor to Hudi, he has contributed numerous features
to Hudi, such as Spark SQL integration with Hudi, Spark Structured Streaming Source for Hudi
and Spark FileIndex for Hudi and also lots of other good contributions around Spark, and also
very active to answer users's questions. He is a solid team player and an asset to the project.

DannyChan has contributed many good features, such as new streaming write pipeline for Flink
with automatic compaction and cleaning (COW and MOR), batch and streaming reader for Flink
(COW and MOR) and support Flink SQL connectors (reader and writer), he is actively join the
ML and answer users' questions as well as wrote a Hudi Flink integration guide and launched
a live show to promote Hudi Flink integration for Chinese users.

Thanks so much for your continued contributions to make Hudi better and better!

Also I would like to introduce the current state of Hudi in China. Hudi becomes more and more
popular in China with the help of all community members and has been adopted by almost all
top companies in China, including Alibaba, Baidu, ByteDance, Huawei, Tencent and other companies,
from startups to large companies, data scale from TB to PB. You would find the logo wall below(PS:
unofficial statistics, just listed some of them and you can contact me to add your company
logo if wanted).

We would not achieve this without such a good community and the contribution of all community
members. Cheers and Go!

Thanks,
Leesf