hudi-dev mailing list archives

From pzwpzw <pengzhiwei2...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [HELP] unstable tests in the travis CI
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2021 14:56:54 GMT
Hi @Prashant Wason, I found that after the [HUDI-1717]( commit hash:  11e64b2db0ddf8f816561f8442b373de15a26d71)
has merged yesterday, the test case TestHoodieBackedMetadata#testOnlyValidPartitionsAdded
will always crash:

org.apache.hudi.exception.HoodieMetadataException: Failed to retrieve files in partition /var/folders/my/841b2c052038ppns0csrf8g80000gn/T/junit3095347769583879437/dataset/p1
from metadata

at org.apache.hudi.metadata.BaseTableMetadata.getAllFilesInPartition(BaseTableMetadata.java:129)
at org.apache.hudi.metadata.TestHoodieBackedMetadata.testOnlyValidPartitionsAdded(TestHoodieBackedMetadata.java:210)

Can you take a look at this,  Thanks~

2021年6月23日 下午1:49,Danny Chan <danny0405@apache.org> 写道:

Hi, fellows, there are two test cases in the travis CI that fails very
often, which blocks our coding too many times, please, if these tests are
not stable, can we disable them first ?
They are annoying ~

TestHoodieBackedMetadata.testOnlyValidPartitionsAdded[1]
HoodieSparkSqlWriterSuite: schema evolution for ... [2]

[1] https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/hudi/jobs/518067391
[2] https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/hudi/jobs/518067393

Best,
Danny Chan