hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Li <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: permission opening application
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2021 11:45:23 GMT
Hi Susu,

I appreciate your effort to maintain the friendly environment of our
community. That's very important for the community. I believe there could
be some misunderstanding here due to the language barrier. We have a large
user group from non-English speaking countries. The tone could be
unintentional. But we could definitely improve our documentation to help
the new developers to join the community in a smooth way.

@曹明, we need to manually assign JIRA and confluent(RFC page) permissions to
your account. Would you provide your Jira ID? Contributions are always
welcomed.

Gary Li,
Best