hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Xu <xu.shiyan.raym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] unstable tests in the travis CI
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2021 23:45:14 GMT
I did some backlog grooming; putting flaky tests by class in subtasks there
in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-1248

If you're working on any of those, please set the assignee. Let's
parallelize the efforts :)

Also, the Azure CI builds for master/release versions can be found here
https://dev.azure.com/apache-hudi-ci-org/apache-hudi-ci/_build?definitionId=3&_a=summary

Looks like some flakiness only happened in Travis CI. Let's also keep
observing how it goes in Azure.