hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Navinder Brar <navinder_b...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Git web site publishing to be done via .asf.yaml only as of July 1st
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2021 19:45:50 GMT
Hi Vinoth

I have created a jira for this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-2070.

I can assign this to myself and start working on it.

Regards,
Navinder    On Friday, 25 June, 2021, 12:23:26 am IST, Vinoth Chandar <vinoth@apache.org>
wrote:

 Hi Navinder,

Our site is pushed from the asf-site branch and it has a README with
building the site locally etc. that’s a good starting point. I don’t
believe there is a open JIRA yet for this. On the example itself, I am not
sure myself since this is new. So need to do some sluething and figure out.

Please suggest next steps

Thanks
Vinoth