hudi-dev mailing list archives: August 2019

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Integrate Hudi with Apache Flink Thu, 01 Aug, 16:19
Vinay Patil Re: [DISCUSS] Integrate Hudi with Apache Flink Thu, 01 Aug, 16:24
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Integrate Hudi with Apache Flink Thu, 01 Aug, 17:00
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Integrate Hudi with Apache Flink Fri, 02 Aug, 02:19
Vinoth Chandar Re: Committership guidelines Fri, 02 Aug, 12:29
vino yang [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Fri, 02 Aug, 14:22
Suneel Marthi Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Fri, 02 Aug, 14:37
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Fri, 02 Aug, 14:53
Aaron Langford Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Fri, 02 Aug, 16:46
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Sat, 03 Aug, 19:50
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Sat, 03 Aug, 19:51
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Sun, 04 Aug, 02:29
Suneel Marthi Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Sun, 04 Aug, 02:44
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Sun, 04 Aug, 02:55
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark (HudiLink / approach) Sun, 04 Aug, 08:21
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark (HudiLink / approach) Sun, 04 Aug, 13:13
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark (HudiLink / approach) Sun, 04 Aug, 13:29
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark - abstract over persistence Sun, 04 Aug, 15:36
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark (HudiLink / approach) Mon, 05 Aug, 06:17
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark (HudiLink / approach) Mon, 05 Aug, 06:29
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark (HudiLink / approach) Mon, 05 Aug, 06:50
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Mon, 05 Aug, 15:58
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark - abstract over persistence Mon, 05 Aug, 16:02
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark (HudiLink / approach) Mon, 05 Aug, 16:09
Vinoth Chandar Re: Committership guidelines Mon, 05 Aug, 16:10
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Mon, 05 Aug, 16:28
vbal...@apache.org Reg: Few questions on Hudi Status in Whimsy Mon, 05 Aug, 17:20
Suneel Marthi Re: Reg: Few questions on Hudi Status in Whimsy Mon, 05 Aug, 21:18
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 06 Aug, 02:06
vino yang [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Tue, 06 Aug, 11:54
Vinoth Chandar Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Tue, 06 Aug, 16:29
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 06 Aug, 16:31
Vinoth Chandar Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Tue, 06 Aug, 16:44
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 06 Aug, 16:48
Bhavani Sudha Saktheeswaran Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Tue, 06 Aug, 16:51
vbal...@apache.org Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Tue, 06 Aug, 18:35
vbal...@apache.org Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 06 Aug, 19:51
nishith agarwal Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 06 Aug, 20:04
vino yang Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Wed, 07 Aug, 02:56
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Wed, 07 Aug, 11:04
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Wed, 07 Aug, 11:20
Vinoth Chandar Re: Committership guidelines Wed, 07 Aug, 11:37
Vinoth Chandar Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Wed, 07 Aug, 11:41
nishith agarwal Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Wed, 07 Aug, 16:57
nishith agarwal Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Wed, 07 Aug, 20:31
nishith agarwal Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Wed, 07 Aug, 20:33
Luciano Resende Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Wed, 07 Aug, 20:37
Luciano Resende Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Wed, 07 Aug, 20:39
Vinoth Chandar Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Wed, 07 Aug, 21:24
Kabeer Ahmed Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Thu, 08 Aug, 12:01
Thomas Weise Re: Reg: Few questions on Hudi Status in Whimsy Fri, 09 Aug, 03:20
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Fri, 09 Aug, 15:56
Thomas Weise Re: Reg: Few questions on Hudi Status in Whimsy Fri, 09 Aug, 16:47
vbal...@apache.org Re: Reg: Few questions on Hudi Status in Whimsy Fri, 09 Aug, 16:52
Thomas Weise Re: Reg: Few questions on Hudi Status in Whimsy Sun, 11 Aug, 17:46
Vinoth Chandar Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Mon, 12 Aug, 00:14
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Mon, 12 Aug, 00:51
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Mon, 12 Aug, 01:23
vino yang [DISCUSS] Fix Travis test warns and errors and split Build jobs with multiple stages Mon, 12 Aug, 08:17
vbal...@apache.org Re: [DISCUSS] Fix Travis test warns and errors and split Build jobs with multiple stages Mon, 12 Aug, 16:41
vbal...@apache.org Re: Reg: Few questions on Hudi Status in Whimsy Mon, 12 Aug, 22:39
vbal...@apache.org [Mentors - Help Needed] Setting up Nightly builds for Apache Hudi (incubating) Tue, 13 Aug, 00:17
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 13 Aug, 08:58
Pratyaksh Sharma Unable to subscribe to slack group Tue, 13 Aug, 09:22
taher koitawala Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 13 Aug, 09:42
Pratyaksh Sharma [Hudi Improvement]: Modification of partition path format to support simplified queries Tue, 13 Aug, 10:20
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Tue, 13 Aug, 10:57
leesf Contributing to Apache Hudi Tue, 13 Aug, 13:42
leesf Re: Contributing to Apache Hudi Tue, 13 Aug, 13:43
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Tue, 13 Aug, 15:33
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Fix Travis test warns and errors and split Build jobs with multiple stages Tue, 13 Aug, 15:35
Kuo, Shinray Re: Unable to subscribe to slack group Tue, 13 Aug, 15:35
vino yang [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Tue, 13 Aug, 15:40
Gary Li Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Tue, 13 Aug, 16:02
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Tue, 13 Aug, 18:08
Vinoth Chandar Re: Unable to subscribe to slack group Tue, 13 Aug, 18:10
Vinoth Chandar Re: Contributing to Apache Hudi Tue, 13 Aug, 18:12
Y. Ethan Guo Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Tue, 13 Aug, 18:22
Pratyaksh Sharma Re: Unable to subscribe to slack group Tue, 13 Aug, 19:06
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Wed, 14 Aug, 00:22
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Wed, 14 Aug, 00:35
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Wed, 14 Aug, 02:52
vbal...@apache.org Re: [Hudi Improvement]: Modification of partition path format to support simplified queries Wed, 14 Aug, 03:16
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Wed, 14 Aug, 06:14
Roman Shaposhnik Showcase your project at ApacheCON at a Podling's Shark Tank Wed, 14 Aug, 20:45
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Decouple Hudi and Spark Thu, 15 Aug, 04:37
Vinoth Chandar Re: [Hudi Improvement]: Modification of partition path format to support simplified queries Thu, 15 Aug, 04:39
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Thu, 15 Aug, 12:51
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Refactor the package name of Hudi Thu, 15 Aug, 13:11
Balaji Varadarajan Re: [Mentors - Help Needed] Setting up Nightly builds for Apache Hudi (incubating) Thu, 15 Aug, 16:27
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Fri, 16 Aug, 02:49
Jing Chen Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Fri, 16 Aug, 02:53
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Fri, 16 Aug, 02:58
vino yang Re: [DISCUSS] Fix Travis test warns and errors and split Build jobs with multiple stages Fri, 16 Aug, 03:00
vbal...@apache.org Re: [DISCUSS] Fix Travis test warns and errors and split Build jobs with multiple stages Fri, 16 Aug, 07:57
vino yang Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Fri, 16 Aug, 08:18
Vinoth Chandar Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email. Fri, 16 Aug, 21:58
Vinoth Chandar Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Fri, 16 Aug, 21:59
Nishith Re: [DISCUSS] Promote Hudi Chinese Documentation into the official website Sat, 17 Aug, 04:15
Pratyaksh Sharma Re: [Hudi Improvement]: Modification of partition path format to support simplified queries Sat, 17 Aug, 08:53
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 202146
May 202126
Apr 202196