hudi-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] May I ask if the Hudi contributor JIRA group can receive the notification email.
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2019 20:37:02 GMT
On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 4:42 AM Vinoth Chandar <vinoth@apache.org> wrote:

> Alright.. May be give this two more days per
> https://community.apache.org/committers/lazyConsensus.html ?
> Once we deem there is enough support to do this and no one objects, we can
> engage on an INFRA ticket

Sounds good, but please consider having a notifications list to avoid
flooding the mailing list as depending on the workflow, all comments
and updates to PRs might also trigger a Jira comment and these might
give the impression that there isn't much discussion on the ml list,
and that is only a repository of Jira notifications.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975