httpd-users mailing list archives

From <pratibha.dhank...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Vulnerability
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 10:30:45 GMT
Hi Vidyadhar,

This is the detailed report they have have provided us :-

[cid:image001.png@01CEDC9C.CC26D930]

--
Regards
Pratibha
From: Vidyadhar [mailto:techienote.com@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 3:48 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache Vulnerability

Hi Pratibha,

On 8 Nov 2013 13:39, <pratibha.dhankhar@wipro.com<mailto:pratibha.dhankhar@wipro.com>>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We have received one apache vulnerability from our security auditors "The remote web
server is load-balanced." The solution to which is provided as "Update the web configuration
to hide information disclosure." .Can you please explain what configuration needs to be done
in order to rectify this vulnerability.
Is it possible to share the detailed report for this vulnerability?

Regards,
Vidyadhar

> --
>
> Regards